Thursday 16 August 2012

Floridita London


"Floridita emulates the 1930s style of the legendary El Floridita, creating the perfect blend of glamour and decadence from a bygone era. With deep reds, luxurious white leather and an abundance of crystal, the latin inspired supper club combines and iconic, vibrant restaurant with the infamous Floridita cocktail bar boasting the most impressive selections of rums in Europe"

I had an amazing night at FLORIDITA which is found on Wardour Street in London yesterday and can definitely say I will be going there more often. As soon as I walked down the huge winding stairs a feature rare for a bar in London to look across to the stage where the Jazz band were playing and cocktails of all sorts were being served at the bar I knew I was going to have a good night. The friends I were with introduced me to the gentleman who owned the bar who gave us a personal tour of the restaurant and bar showing us the different styles each room has. We got invited into the cigar rooms where there were cigars from all over the world. It felt like I had stepped into a movie set one where you might find Al-Pacino or Robert De Niro smoking a cigar at the bar talking 'business'

http://www.floriditalondon.com

My favourite cocktail of the night was called 'Some like it HOT' a favourite amongst celebrities and it was delicious!



























Floridita London

Floridita London

Floridita London

Floridita London

Floridita London








No comments:

Post a Comment